43 Signs Of Fibromyalgia You Should Be Aware OfMalik Qasir
About 10 million Americans are affected by fibromyalgia this is a very common condition. There are even people who have it, but they are not aware of its existence.And there are also physicians who can not understand fibromyalgia in a patient and often misdiagnose him / her.
It is very important to know if you have this disorder so that you can be relieved of both the discomfort and the negative symptoms the disorder can’t be cured, but some medications, cognitive behavioral therapies, as well as gentle exercise can help muscle pain is the first thing people think about when they learn about fibromyalgia.
People with fibromyalgia often experience the tenderness of touch that spreads across their body as well as many other issues. This is a condition that affects their financial, mental, physical health.
CAUSES AND DIAGNOSIS
It’s still not clear what causes fibromyalgia. You can’t prevent this condition, but you can control it. You just need to know that you’ve got it.
There is no examination that physicians can use to diagnose fibromyalgia. The doctor simply asks the patient if he / she has any of the following symptoms.
The doctor also conducts various tests and procedures such as: antinuclear antibody, blood count, rheumatoid factor, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, thyroid test, MRI andx-ray.
Below are the most common symptoms. in case you found some of them, please visit the specialist.
MUSCLE AND BODY
- Muscle twitching
- Morning stiffness
- Tender and lumpy breasts
- Mild to severe pain which may spread to other parts of the body
PROBLEMS WITH SLEEPING
- Grinding teeth
- Hypnic jerk (otherwise known as the feeling of falling while sleeping)
- Difficulty sleeping/Broken sleeping pattern, you feel very tired and lethargic every morning
- Muscle twitching during sleep
SINUS & ALLERGY PROBLEMS
- Ringing ears
- Thick mucus
- A runny nose as well as post nasal drip
- Shortness of breath
- Earaches and itchy ears
- Sensitivity to molds and yeasts as well as allergies
DIGESTION AND STOMACH ISSUES
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Pelvic pain, nausea, abdominal crampsand bloating
- Frequent urination
SENSITIVITY AND SENSORY PROBLEMS
- Difficulty seeing in night drivingand low lighting
- Increased sensitivity to climate changes, light, noise, smells, pressureand temperature
- Language impairments as well as difficulty speaking familiar words
- Poor coordinationand balance
- Burning and tingling in the upper limbs
- Zone out often, short-term memory, difficulty differentiating between some color shades and difficulty with concentration
- Directional difficulties, difficulty recognizing familiar surroundings
- Loss of libido
- PMS as well as other menstrual problems
- Valve problems
- Pain similar to a heart attack
- Irregular heartbeat
SKIN, HAIR, AND NAILS
- Overly-ridged nailsor nails which curve under
- Hair loss
- Skin which appears mottled, bruises or scars easily
MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES
- Mood swingsand unexplained irritability
- Anxiety, depression, panic attack
- Family history
- Unexplained weight gainor weight loss
- Headachesand migraines
- Carbohydrate and chocolate cravings
- Vision problems
All of the above symptoms may also indicate that you have another disorder, so don’t be scared, for example, PMS, cravings, regular mood swingsandheadaches don’t just mean fibromyalgia.
Only consult your doctor about this. Don’t say anything on your own.
NATURAL TREATMENT FOR FIBROMYALGIA
THESE ARE SOME TIPS THAT CAN HELP YOU ALLEVIATE THE SYMPTOMS OF FIBROMYALGIA IN A NATURAL WAY:
- practice yoga
- use acupuncture
- try mindful breathing
- practice tai chi
- go to massages
- use anti-inflammatory herbs like for example, turmeric, garlicand ginger
- consume organic, whole, anti-inflammatory foods
- take magnesium, vitamin B12 and vitamin D supplements
- do gentle exercise